SHAR's LIFE!
Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Navigations are above.
SHAR's Snippets
Name: SHARIFAH HUMAIRAH AL-SHARIFF
(The Boss)
Birthday: 23September.26 RabiulAwal
Devotee of:
BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. NP, MBIO
Scientist wannabe =)
I'm Lively among friends, but,apparently a little passive among people whom I don't know well.
I like making new friends especially with my dear muslim sisters, wherever you girls may be. LOL.
I'm a determined person with high aspirations. I LOVE learning about the different cultures & I hope to travel and explore other parts of the world(!)
I treasure those who understand and know me well.
When there's Chemistry, you'll not regret knowing me =)
ThankyouTHANKYOU! (:
Sharifahhumairah(:
WELCOME LADIES! Feel free to read smidgen updates of encounters in MY life. Also,this has always been a brilliant place for we GIRLS to have our instant rendezvous & I greatly appreciate if I can get response from you people or I'll be MIA myself. LOL :P
I will mot update as ACTIVE-LY during hectic periods.FYI; On days when my blog is facing with technical glitches since it's easily infested with bugs it might not be able to recognize the REFRESH button, be prepared to keep on seeing my most latest post appearing on your beautiful screens for Days & Days to come.
Some of you may ask me to stop giving sincere explainations and just start UPDATING.However, fret not as there's no obligation for feedbacks or reminders to ask me bring my life encounters up-to-date.
HAHAHA! OH MY my!
I BETTER STOP CRAPPING! HAVE A GREAT TIME Reading. You know I LOVE my DARLINGS ALOT!:D
Yakkety-Yak
Must leave a tag before you go!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
I had my pilate class at 2.30 pm with Nurul. I felt a little at ease for this lesson. Maybe because I've been very enthu practising at home. Today's lesson was not as hellish as last week's. I can still feel my muscles all over my legs "stretched and taut". At least I could forget about tomo's result day for the next hour. After class, Nurul set off to her next class. Malay dance. Very enthu also. I thought of enrolling for Bellydancing..hmm see first. No member ar.
I met Tisha and Uncle Rudi at the bus stop near the bubble tea shop. Haiyo..y so explicit? Nvm.
We are supposed to have lunch together with sis but she still busy shopping with her friends at town. She didnt know we're going to FISH & CO. If she knew Im sure she'll tag along. Next time sis! We went to the airport branch. I ate Fish and Chips. I also shared JUNGLE FREEZE with them. It's a huge gigantic collosal DRINK. I think it can take up to 4 ppl to finish it up! I was surfeited. It was super delicious. The fish was extra big than the normal fish&chips I've eaten. HAHA. All and all. I had a great experience. I also ate SWORDWISH! haha. Ate some of Tisha's swordfish ler.
I kind of troubled them a bit. I went with them with my pilate mat. Uncle Rudi had to carry that strapless rolled up mat.Hehe. He surrendered that he wanted to go to a sport shop to buy the 'strap' or just the bag. Apparently, just the bag is not for sale! At last, my dearest aunty sponsored me a netlike multipurpose bag for my convenience.HAHA. We went to walk around Terminal 3 and nibbled on those super sweet brownies before we headed home.
8:00 PM