SLEEPY.SLUGGISH.SLOTHFUL.
My leg muscles are throbbing :/ My eyes are barely open. Today is a loonnggg listless day. I started off the day early by jogging at the beautiful serene park which overlooked my block. I jogged around the park-10 laps man! It's been a while since I last did my morning exercise. Im doing my best to start over. The ostensible. Once I've got my butt off something, it requires a lot of 'willpower' and 'discipline' to get it back on track.
At about 1145am, I went to WS Library to return books. I'm happy to have found the last book which completes the whole saga of THE CHESAPEAKE BAY by Nora Roberts (: ALL my choir Gfs were supposed to visit Cg Lat at Siglap today-as planned. But, only me, Fathin and Rauhdah could make it. At 1pm I met Fathin in the library, then, we headed to school. Rau's lecture & school has not ended yet. Consequently, both of us had to wait for her. I had a great chat with Fathin about our 'imminent' poly life and male psychology.Hahaha =)
Three of us entered school and walked straight into the hall. Cg Lat was a busy handling the assembly for Sec4 students. As usual, their malay after school intensive tutorial. Whew! Im done with BAHASA MELAYU. While she's still busy with her stuff, we had gone to have a short chat with Mr Yapp, Ms Tan, Mr Lek and Ms Chin! God, I miss them all. The sad thing was that I didnt see Mdm Su and Cg Aishah (Wanna collect the $10 as she had promised). We also had our unevitably lonnggg talk with Cg. Mostly about our 'tetiary journeys', choir, school...
I was glad to see my juniors. Desolently, I couldnt do much to help them with singing. They were practising the SYF piece which is a killer for such small strength!!! Poor kids. Im so touched and thankful cos Cg Lat is really doing her best to improve the choir's attendence, discipline and performance. They are devoid of high spirits and camaraderie but I can sense their passion. Well, we suggested that Cg calls for another recruitment! She fought hard to make sure that the choir goes to Australia this year. She could use that as a good attraction. They better be thankful and be filled with gratitude.They better work hard and get an award! I mean it well. And COP is not an award.
Lastly, me and Fathin went to NTUC. Ignored my pulsating legs. I bought packets of paus- curry and red bean. Yummyumm ! It's for the hush hush tomo. Hope everything goes out well! Insyaallah! I'm meeting my Gfs tomo. Yeah :D School's starting on 20th April. I've got about 11 weeks to shed fats and sculpt myself. Im all motivated. My health buddy-Crys! I better get going...unintentionally, wanna make brownies for them also! For tomo. Oh, I'm super excited! Wish me luck. Tho, I know I'll turn out great or they'll just have to force them down their throat discreetly!!!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.
WE'LL METAMORPHOSE INTO OUR DREAM PHYSIQUE SOON!