SHAR's LIFE!
Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Navigations are above.
SHAR's Snippets
Name: SHARIFAH HUMAIRAH AL-SHARIFF
(The Boss)
Birthday: 23September.26 RabiulAwal
Devotee of:
BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. NP, MBIO
Scientist wannabe =)
I'm Lively among friends, but,apparently a little passive among people whom I don't know well.
I like making new friends especially with my dear muslim sisters, wherever you girls may be. LOL.
I'm a determined person with high aspirations. I LOVE learning about the different cultures & I hope to travel and explore other parts of the world(!)
I treasure those who understand and know me well.
When there's Chemistry, you'll not regret knowing me =)
ThankyouTHANKYOU! (:
Sharifahhumairah(:
WELCOME LADIES! Feel free to read smidgen updates of encounters in MY life. Also,this has always been a brilliant place for we GIRLS to have our instant rendezvous & I greatly appreciate if I can get response from you people or I'll be MIA myself. LOL :P
I will mot update as ACTIVE-LY during hectic periods.FYI; On days when my blog is facing with technical glitches since it's easily infested with bugs it might not be able to recognize the REFRESH button, be prepared to keep on seeing my most latest post appearing on your beautiful screens for Days & Days to come.
Some of you may ask me to stop giving sincere explainations and just start UPDATING.However, fret not as there's no obligation for feedbacks or reminders to ask me bring my life encounters up-to-date.
HAHAHA! OH MY my!
I BETTER STOP CRAPPING! HAVE A GREAT TIME Reading. You know I LOVE my DARLINGS ALOT!:D
Yakkety-Yak
Must leave a tag before you go!
Monday, March 23, 2009
The impulse to blog developed. Here I am typing, tho there's nothing interesting to talk about. Today was ANOTHER plain day. I enjoyed watching The Pacifier. It was superbly hilarious! Great family show.
I was aghast when I learned about Nonoi's case at Crimewatch. Such cruelty still exists in this modern era. She was an innocent girl. I can not express enough empathy for her afflictions and sufferings. She's save now in heaven. Ok let's not dwell on it. Those who are CRUEL&INHUMANLY vicious will get their Retribution from Allah swt.
Most of my posts are very wordy is it? Haha. Hope you guys dont get bored reading them ( if there's even anyone ) . I'm excited! There's an upcoming family gathering cum BBQ at Changi Chalet this Friday till Sunday. Then, next is my MBIO camp! It's ridiculous feeling anxious. I just hate imagining.. Me, going for the induction holding a sleeping bag & shoe bag... macam2laa. Embarrassing. I'll look quirky; you're officially welcomed to your new school But, you look like you're going for a trip to kampong... Don't laugh.
Cest La Vie! I was a performer then with most of my Girls! *gbr dah berzaman*
12:53 AM